Lava Shell Natural Heat Massage
With today’s hectic lifestyles, it’s not always easy to find that precious “me” time where you can completely relax. Imagine being able to escape to a place where you are “at one” with nature, with the feeling of lazily soaking up the warmth on distant ocean shores?
What are Lava Shells?
- Lava Shells are 100% natural and are genuine, beautiful sea shells
- These “tiger clam” shells originate from the Philippines, local villagers gather the clams for use in their diet. Before the shells became used in massage, they were simply thrown away, live clam shells are never harvested for use as massage tools
- Lava Shells are non-porous and made of calcium carbonate, they do not absorb massage oil or bacteria meaning they are more hygienic, it’s also really good for the skin if the oil soaks in
- Lava Shells are self-heating; they are filled with a mixture of natural minerals and ingredients including sea kelp and algae, they heat up when a simple salt-water activator is added.
What are the benefits of Lava Shell Therapy?
- Lava Shell massage promotes extreme relaxation
- A heated massage is performed without losing touch time, leading to a more effective and valuable massage
- The heating properties of the lava shells means the massage is more effective in relieving muscle tension and soreness
- Lava Shells are a hygienic massage material because they do not absorb bacteria or oil
- A truly natural therapy using genuine, natural materials and eco-friendly with no need for electricity
What is the Lava Shell massage particularly good for?
- Deep relaxation
- Menstrual cramps
- Anybody who feels cold generally
- Good all round winter treatment
- Anyone who suffers from stress, lethargy or is generally feeling run-down
What the Press are saying about Lava Shell Massage therapy
Marie Claire – “an eco-friendly alternative to hot stones..”
S Magazine – “I loved the feel of the warm shells..”
Vogue – “a brilliant new treatment..”
Women’s Fitness – “a deep, healing and wonderfully sensual massage..”